DanceFest International Competition
October 1-4, 2016
DanceFest International choreographic competition will be held in Moscow Luna Theatre on October 1-4, 2016, within The Four Elements Festival. The Festival is aimed at the popularization of various choreographic forms, the exchange of creative ideas and achievements in the dance sphere
- DanceFest competition for children and young people
- Grand Prix of the Laureates competition
- giving cash prize of “The Four Elements”
- gala concert
- round table discussion for the leaders of the groups
- presentation of one-act ballets within the Festival
PARTICIPANTS IN COMPETITION:
Dance groups of children and young people from professional and amateur schools, dance theatres, studios of contemporary, pop and folk dance.
- contemporary dance, modern, jazz modern (maximum 8 minutes)
- pop dance (maximum 6 minutes)
- folk dance (maximum 8 minutes)
Competition for children – 6 – 13 years old
Competition for young people – 14 – 22 years old
Cost of participation including accommodation and meals (breakfast):
200 Euro per each participant of the group.
Payment is due upon arrival at the Festival.